Monday, December 22, 2008

TAGGS REPLY ::
to JIANHUI ;; YOYOYOYO !
to XUANYI ;; ehhs ! its edible alrights ?
to ALICIA ;; I LOVE YOU , I MISS YOU , I WANT YOU , I NEED YOU LAHS ! meet for breakfast ? anw , you goin camp ?

HELLO my dear readers !
yesterday went to bryan house .
thn play his comp , ivan's psp .
lols . thn bring th tortise out for a walk .
in th end , kena bully by yh , ivan .
poor tortise lahs !~
thn alot funny things happen luhs !
laugh bodoh . its was a great day i suppose [:
now i have nothing to do , so will just run ard ppl's blog .
with tags , obviously . im not evil (:
Haas :x funny moment last forever {:
Had fun , and thts how we end th day .
celebrate christmas anyone ?

SINHUI .
WishUpon-aStar .

No comments: