HEYYO ! :D went out with Jolyne , TingFang and Casandra for job registration ^^v it was awesome :D
met 1pm @ compass , headed down to ion . much up a lil , headed off for camming ^^v bubbletea-ed and off we went to office building , liyang came shortly . thn brought hanson . LOL ! run to fetch GTan -.- he's one bigshot guy ..
EAT YOUR SEOULGARDEN SOMEMORE LAHS !
Alrights , will be heading off to work on wed with JolyneL (L) ! FTW girl ! LOL , Casandra and Tingfang has different timing :( well , life's like this :( OMONA ! no one is working night with me ! hellmax :(
I SWEAR I LOVE CASANDRA'S CONTACTS ! OMMO ! I LIKE HER SMILE TOO ! :(
head home with GTann , HI NEX ! :D LOL ! crapjokemax -.-
i think i'll be getting off once th picture has finished uploading ? :) oh , finished . LOL ! i mean , finished tagging . haha ! LOL !
okays , bbyong (L)
Withlovez ,
DARILYNblackRszxc .
No comments:
Post a Comment