Celebrated 7th months with baby few days ago on tuesday at T.G.I.F , the food was really awesome and I loved the vintage design of the outlet ! ^^ kekekeke . Been working with baby since Monday ~~ hehe ! First time working in office ! ^^ sist bought portuguese egg tart back ~~ damn SHIOK ! KEKEKE
Had a crazy day with mithio year1s meeting . Head off with aizat to meet Yvonne , jon and eddy , Not forgetting Joey and her boyf ^^ went for sakae buffet , Joey left soon after . Then Andre came followed by Daryl . 7of us randomly speaking and laughing damn loudly plox ! HAHAAH ! Then Andre left and so did Yvonne . Th five of us head off to suntec while I get my pay . Met up with Momo , qianying , wenkai , panyu and Joyce . While they head off for subway dinner aizat left, Jon eddy and I went to find Clive to slack . Lepak at subway with alot of craps after that ~~




No comments:
Post a Comment