Hello guys ! :) how are you ? ^^ mithio chalet was a blast , and yeaa FO is coming . Scared and excited . I wanna go swimming again ^^ heheh ! K random ~
Baby and I are having our 8monthers this Friday . And I bought him a gift yesterday :) his favourite Donald duck . He kept guessing I bought shirts or him , well , I used to always buy shirts for him ;ppppp HEHE ^^ silly boy . In return while doing our stock take , he bought a Winnie for me ^^ silly boy ! We went to his childhood place to eat , damn cool ehh ! Rice with egg veg an fish cake and a bowl of soup for $3 !!! I can totally go there everyday luh !!! OMGGGG :> okay ! Will blog again ^^ KEKEKEKE ~





No comments:
Post a Comment