Standing alone on the large meadow , it feels like you have everything under control . But think again , you're alone . You're lonely , no one's on the same line with you . Being neglected since 6 , I've always wanted to be in the lime light . To be important to people , to actually make a difference in their life . But my horoscope made me clingy , perhaps too clingy . We were born for a reason . Lets say , to make a difference in your parents life , to be their wonderful kids . But what if , you were the jinx like person ..? What if , you can never get the attention of your parents . Despite your excellent results since young , but because of this neglection . You turn wild , and bad . But still , not into any care or concern . Like a deep well you fell , you can't get out . Your results went bad , your heart turned grey . Seeking for the love , care and concern you want . you did so much . Fell in love and broke your heart . Be there for everyone and none was there when we needed someone . No one picked you up when you fall , no one bothered about you . Wondering , am I really here ? Or I'm just a illusion . Who am I ? What am
I here for ? Who's life am I changing .
Who ?

No comments:
Post a Comment