Tuesday, May 6, 2008

FINE! I HAD ENOUGH..!
AM I TRULY YOUR CHILD??
TREAT ME LIKE A MAID??
WHY MUST EVERYTHING BE ME??
ALL SCOLDING GOES TO ME!
ALL BAD THING GO TO ME!
CANT GOOD THINGS HAPPEN??
I FAILING IN EVERYTHING!
LOVE, STUDIES, NOW THIS!
t'chers, him, friends, family!
wat am i to do?? im nt strong enuf to hold all tis burden..
keeping it in my heart will oni cause more troubles..
can anione truly help me?? i nid help!
i nid my superman!.. pretty please??
chores are done by me.. scolding goes to me..
good luck?? goes to them.. wat do i get?? NTH..i had enough..
its over my limit.. i tired.. soo soooo tired.. can anione help?
NO.. i truly had enough.. i cant handle it ANYMORE.
now is still currently exam period.. STRESSED..
sis can go out anytime she wants..
anywhere, with whoever..
i cant.. y?? too young?? wat??
u ask me to find a job in dec last yr.. i couldn't find ani..
nw im looking for a job and u wun allow.
yeahhs.. cos tis yr streaming.. i can understand.
how come she doesn't nid to do anithing??
is she a princess in ur heart?? and im jx a maid??
sis N bro get all th care.. but wat do i get??
NTH.. I HAD ENOUGH!..
am i loved by u all??
u forbid me on anithing..
but nt sis.. y are we treated differently??
im crying but ani1 noes??
NO.. NO NONONONONO.

THX BESTAYE && BESTY!

i think i'll stop for now..
SINHUI.

No comments: