Monday, October 31, 2011

449 , relationship .

Being a girlfriend , going into a relationship . I always thought I can handle it . Maybe not , I'm paranoid . I think I'm over protective , I think I nag alot . I've so many flaws , I'm so bad at being purely feminine , how am I to score as a girlf ? I mean , baby has been such a dear , he never once flared up at me even though I it worked up at many small things . He was always there for me . And I , sometimes being a bitch , kinda sorta vent my anger at him . I know I ain't a good girlf . I know . :( my boyf's an angel , and I'm a devil :(
I can never be a good girlf , mayb I should stop being one .. ? So many thoughts in my mind ... I'm just hurting myself :(

I hope I'll be fine when I wake up :(

Withlovez ,

No comments: