Wednesday, November 2, 2011

450 , chances

Currently blogging from my phone :) I'm in bus to school , wanted to blog yesterday , but was so tired , shall take th chance to blog since Lina's sleeping also :)

I've guess many of you would have heard th news about Adelyn . I'm sure you all know that she slapped her mum , and SEEMS proud . But in fact , is she really proud ? Change your view , stand in her shoes . What if those words and actions , was caused by anger ? People make silly mistakes when they are angry , don't you think so ? You wouldn't like it if you did something wrong , and the country knows about it right ? Be smart , it takes two hands to clap . She's still , at the end of the day just a normal girl . Why are you people trying to hurt her through the web ? If you guys can do it through the web without even feeling bad , then it's also possible you guys would help her mum take "revenge" . It's a silly word isn't it ? You know that too . Please stop hurting people . What if people hurt you ? Give her a chance to speak , a chance to make up for what she's done wrong .

Everyone deserves a second chance , I received alot from my friends , cause of my attitude and character . I had hot temper , and I do vent on my friend . Not only did they forgive me , they helped me to change . Please people , please . The world is scary , so is people . Just forget about what happened , and just go on with your normal life . Alright ? Cheer yea people .

Dear Adelyn ,
I'm not sure if you would be reading this . But please , I hope you know what you've done wrong . Instead of thinking what bad stuffs your mum did . Think about those good ones , I'm sure there's plenty . We only have one mother . Her heart must be breaking . Have you seen th video of deekosh ? He speaks th truth . But he shouldn't be disturbing you thru th web . Please learn yea ?

Ps : Taylor LAUTNER followed me on twitter ^^

Withlovez ,




No comments: