Monday, June 11, 2012

502 , incoming tides

17 years trying to be a good girl , grandma once asked "why have you changed ? You were such a good girl then" reason , we have a new family member then . I wanted to much to be in the lime light of the family . Wanted to be treated like a little princess . My studies was good , no one cared . So then after few years I went astray . And still no one cared . All I want is to be a good daughter , good sister , good friend and a good girlfriend . I don't want to be screamed at anymore , I don't want to receive maid-like treatment anymore . I don't want to be crying in the middle of the night regretting my wrongdoings .

It hurts to know someone who has never raised a voice at you , scolded you . It hurts to know someone you love so deeply , hurting you . It hurts to know someone you gave your life to , dob't trust you ... And it's all because of me . I'm just useless , pure useless . I can't achieve anything . Nothing ...

They said , treat people the way you want to be treated . Is it true ? I've always wanted to open th door to surprises every few days . Maybe it's just me ... Everything starts from me ...

No comments: