Wednesday, June 27, 2012

503 , mute the world

Going home now , thinking alot since yesterday . Maybe I'm just too tired . Just can't do anything right . Skipped social lecture today . Hope I won't do badly for the next quiz .

Met up with @joeytsl at 1 , telling about ea other's problem . Disappointment , but what can we do ? It's inevitable yea . I can feel my heart sinking , breaking up into tiny pieces . I saw your back view today , again ... I remembered telling you I don't want to see it again . It hurts seeing you walk away from me . It hurts more to see you feeling fine . It hurts me so much knowing I'm not your priority , not important to you anymore . And tears fall , I fall too ... You remember you said you won't hurt me anymore c saying you'll mend my broken heart ? Whats wrong with me ..? What's wrong ...

No comments: