Remember when you were so cool when you rebond your hair ? When you cut bangs ? When you have super short school skirts ? When you wore super oversized blouse or PE shirts ? When you have super chio hand phone straps ? When minitoons was the coolest shop yo shop at ? When plushies tofu or tortoise was like the best ?
I remembered almost everything then . The clique of friends I spend everyday after school with , whom I spend everyday talking nonsense to , whom I ran to after every EVERY SINGLE change of lesson as long as teacher isn't waiting outside the class , whom I whine to everytime I'm angry/upset and they'll really spend every single minute of their time with me just to make me happy . My best cliques of friends I have .
After 2-3 years , we finally met . Actually it was actually my date with Jolyne , but we decided to call out Clement and GuoWen . But GuoWen can't make it but Jonathan can , so it was a rather impromptu meet up with the boys . But I'm really glad they agreed and came all the way from Hougang/Bugis to Jurong to meet us . Not awkward at all , we spent the rest of the day laughing and taking photos together . And not forgetting reminiscing about the past and still wishing we were young .
We can't relive the times we had. But we can recreate memories we had together.
Xoxo
Darilyn
No comments:
Post a Comment