Last day of school for this term , for this month , for this year ! Woohoooo :}
3.5 weeks of holidays , HERE I COME ! ^^ Time passes so fast I'm already at my last term of school . Year 3 lo ! It's kinda upsetting me over the fact that I wouldn't be able to go crazy with my classmates again after we graduate though.
Putting that aside, I can't wait for my mini getaway this year with love and his family :p and since I'll be meeting my girls for shopping I have to work extra to work it back (and also I overspent so much during the past few weeks) I'm hopeless
Help me clear my impulse purchases here >> www.carousell.co/candycane << yes some are preloved but still in good condition !
Follow my daily updates on twitter and insta ! @darilyn_
And here's me and love , happy 28th months to us ♡♡ I love you ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment