Met with Celina and Charlotte and headed off to ECP to cycle :D Haas ! distrub Char otw to ECP with Celina , Funy ttm ~ wear long sleeve shirt and jeans to cycle , wear tank and shorts to cold places ! HAHAHA ! :D Eunice came about 5 ? mac awhile before heading down to Safra Tamp to meet those lad assistant , cause th bus is seriously taking too long , th four of us cabbed down , got food and start munching away . 'Fight' and 'Quarrel' with Rat , DonaldDuck and Bunny . Disturb RoadRunner ttm :D seriously damn fun ! :D Th fish went for a swimmmmmmmm ~~~ WOOOO ! :D HAHAH ! Awesome day today , such a pity Tessa and Eileen couldn't make it :c
Summary :
1) Im back to tumblr :D
2) I had mad fun with my girls today :D
3) I didn't capture any moments on my camera :(
4) There'll still be outing for our girls ,
5) I've got two tone ~
6) My fever is still here , so is my headache .
7) I'm weak . LOLWTF :D
8) I'm about halfdone with what i need to :/
9) I'm very very very tired / worried / scared .
10) I shall shut down my laptop now ...
Withlovez ,
♥ } D A R I L Y N L O V E Z .
No comments:
Post a Comment