Hello people ! :D I'm back . There won't be pictures cause im blogging from my phone . Unless I on my laptop later to edit this post :P okay , wet to sme dream camp from 19-21 , that's th most awesome camp I've been to ! We can choose our own group ! Cool huh ! Okay , what did we do on first day ? Break camp , station games . Night walk , haha ! Night walk was cool ! Walked with boyf , jiaqi , Jason and cedric . Lol :D suddenly got kazhua sia ! Make me chuasai only . Then supper with ecstasy , went back to guys bunk and play ! Wanted to catch a wink at ihub with jingying . But ton with jingying , Cedric , jiasen , zhengwei , chan and Jason . All dw watch sunrise with me . Got drinks and planned activities with ced , ks and Zw @ 7plus in th morning . Go prime mart then back to boys bunk to wake them up . Amazing race out of school . Awesome much , but transport fee damn chor ! Variety night and jam&hop after dinner . Freaking awesome ! Dance super lot ! Me likey dancing ! Wanted to ton again , but I slept . Okayyyyy , then final clash . Wet activity ! Damn cool ! Me likey wet games ! Me love water ! Okay ! Met a whole bunch of new friends , :D
Head out on Friday with boyf and qiang first to buy ticks and eat Sakura buffet > go giant find mummy > play pool > met Shaun and slack > movie time ! Johnny English is like damn cool and yea , funny ! I thought is like throughout laughing sia , okay I feel stupid . We all missed th abit of th starting . And I chuasai twice in th movie ! I expected liao sia ! Then I jump . Tsktsk !
Was suppose to meet jolyne @ 2pm ~ she was late , expected thou . Tf went home to bath after training . Went to find Cedric to slackkkk . Until jolyne came . Went to play pool (frigging lot of nerds . Kay , no offense ) > met TingFang > town (was suppose to window shop , in the end all spent money ~ ) > bugis > met Brandon > walk around . Then brandjol went for dinner while me and ting slack and htht (L)
Withlovez ,
♥ } D A R I L Y N L O V E Z .
No comments:
Post a Comment