Sometimes I wonder , why am I born ? Why am I here ? Would I even make a difference in life ? This house , this family , is better off without me . I'm sure now , anyone can live of without me . Jolyne has brandon , ting fang has her current cliques . My current cliques looks fine without me . And baby definitely can find someone better than me . Someone which has better attitude , personality . Well , just better than me in any case . I live to be scolded , to be compared , to be insulted , to be pulled down . I've worked hard , so hard for everything now . So hard to fit into my current clique . So hard for everything . Mayb I'm just not doing it right . I'm still paranoid , I still think negative . I'll be honest .
I think my clique don't quite like me , I think boyf's clique dont really like me . And still , I'm sorry weiqiang , I still think you don't like me ...
Gotten a getaway singing with my fellow orange CLs and PLs , 12 person blasting the room . Fun times , the htht after dinner too ! It was splendid . Really glad that I kinda found back jiamin . Idk if we've met before but yeaaaa , it was cool talking about KCS stuffs after so long :)
Okay , I'm still moodless . Kbye . I need food .


No comments:
Post a Comment