3d2n of OTC finally ended . mithio is my empire . Sounds cool right ? *dope* okay , something's not right with my body :/ hahaha !! I broke voice in camp ! Like , how long since I last broke it ? Neeway , had debrief with mithio until 10 . Cabbed home with Daryl , my newly met "twins" . Hahah , speaking of twins , there was this girl in OTC which kinda everyone says we look alike >< *shy* okay , I need to maintain . Daryl practically has about 88%of character and personality like me . Seriously !! HAHAHAH !! And he stays hougang and we have "daryl" in our name . *DOPE*
Had nightwalk on night2 , went in with Joyce , Thiamjie , Ian and ShinJu :) the whole night walk was damn cool ! HAHAHAH !! Fun ley ! Not bad ah ;)
Today's wet game was awesome ! :> speaking of today , I feel really damn shag . Slept about 5 hours in total for like 3d2n ? But it was somehow fun . Hahah !! I miss orange still , sorry mithio :/ but oranges really bonded with each other within 3hours :/ and it's like damn cool right ? Cause we're all damn really zai . And i got alot of small cuts since day 1 :< two on my right index , one in between my forth and fifth finger :< and i got two tone again , LOL !! From this afternoon's amazing race . But hor , no sun ley :/ only rain ! Okay , I want I bathe and sleep Liao . Very tired !! Nights !!
I miss boyf :< he's still overseas and having fun ;) that's good ^^ teehee , miss you baby <3 always smile ,



No comments:
Post a Comment