First day of OTC , met new friends , new adventure . Still not bad so far . I'm in th same group with @jjoyjoyce and @marcussiol ^^ teehee :) damn happy ahh , but still honestly , I miss orange alot :( currently blogging from phone in sports hall , that's where we'll be sleeping for th next few days . Have to assemble at 730 tmr , my group briefing starts at 7am , SHAGGGG !! Hahah ! Currently also htht-ing with Joyce , Adelle and Diana .
Hello baby ! :)
It's 22dec tmr , you're going overseas , flight's at 111am . I promise I'll type this for you . I'm sorry I couldn't accompany from tues . Sorry :< what happened to my uncle was like very sudden .. Please enjoy yourself okay ? I'll most prolly be sleeping cause i'm kinda worn out :( I'll takecare of myself . Please takecare of yourself too :) I'll be missing you a whole lot . I still have my oranges here :) no worries . You still have nic and jj to takecare of me . Trust me and trust yourself okay ? Really please enjoy . I'll try my best to send you an SMS now and then :< in still under probation . So yeaaa , please understand okay ? :< I'll try my best to stay away from guys ~~ so yupp ! Teehee ^^ buyaopa !! ^^ loveyouuuu ^^ do comment ahh . Opps ! Keep my tag board alive !! KEKEKEKEEKE
And people , please cherish and treasure everyone around you before its too late !! :< my uncle left me , he was like a father . He was awesome , th best anyone could have ..
Withlovez ,


No comments:
Post a Comment