Wednesday, August 8, 2012

513 , Bon voyage my love

Finally dragged her luggage from the room to the hall. Heavy hearted, she didn't want to leave what she had here. Her loved ones. Had a last check of her belongings, and she light up the incense, she prays for the best. She smiled and she told me "dial the number for dad". Picked up the phone and pressed the numbers i'm familiar to. She got though, and said "I'm leaving the house now" silence for a moment as she got her replies . Her smile dropped, and her eyes filled with tears. She held it all back. I saw, everything. She called out bro from his room, asking him to bring out her watch and gave him the last hug he would have in the next few days . Check the time left for the next transport, dragged her luggage out of the door and took the lift down . She ain't smiling, she's upset. I can see everything...

Gave her a message to inform her the timing again, and she said Thankyou, and gave me a kiss. I can't hold on any longer, I broke out in tears from where I sat minutes and minutes ago. Wanting to hug her, but I didn't. I sat down on the ground, acting I'm alright just so she won't worry. But I can take it no longer. Split second, my vision blur, and my tears dropped. Tears continue flowing out even as I'm typing this. I'm weak, I know...

She said she's gonna call when she reached the terminal. Till then, I have to stay strong. Someone at home needs me more now since its just us. She said "I miss you three already. Haix..." tears flow down again.... I'm just not strong enough.

Hi mum, I miss you. Please have fun and enjoy yourself. At the same time, please take care of yourself. Don't worry about us, we'll be fine (L)

No comments: