Saturday, August 11, 2012

514 , nareul ddara change


I don't know how dress up prettily,
I don't know how to style my hair nicely,
I can't play the piano well,
I can't sing well,
I can't dance well,
I can't manage my temper,
I'm very impatient
I'm too lazy,
I procrastinate to much,
I don't exercise, (cause i'm lazy),
I'm not photogenic,
I don't have a good figure,
&
I'm not feminine enough.


I'm imperfect , i know . But if i want to , i can . i know that i can , but im always just too lazy to make changes . Everyone around me is changing , why aint i ? i need to accommodation with this fast moving pace of the world , if i want to be involved , i need to change . Just give me few months ..? i hope i'll be able to fulfill what i want to .

Mum's coming home tomorrow, and im excited . but she'll only land around 0030am on 13aug , and i'll most prolly be sleeping . ohwells .

anyway , do like this page www.facebook.com/wardrobe.secrets2 :) and i've update my profile on this blog . well , thats all .

xoxo

No comments: