Kindness begets kindness ,
Treat others the way you want to be treated .
Am I not doing it right ? Am I not a good daughter ? Am I not a good sibling ? Am i not a good friend ? Am I not a good girlf ? Am I ?
Then why the god damn bloody fuck am i being treated this way ? I'm fucking sick of no one bothering no one caring . It feels like I should be better off dead . Just like in that dream . No one cared , and you came , just cause the living condition is better . I saw my young self . The young me , I took care of her and played with her . I miss those times when I was young and that my family is still happy .
All these shit now , what the heck did i do to deserve all these ?
😢
Exam's just a few days away and I'm not even halfway through all those topics . I don't want to fail . I don't want to fail anything anymore . I want them to feel proud of me . Not thinking I'm a useless human being , am I not trying hard enough ? Am I ? Why ?
I'll never be good enough .
I'll never be prettier enough .
I'll never be slim enough .
I'll never be smart enough .
I'll never be useful enough .
I'll never never succeed ....
This is what I feel . Insecurities , everything .

No comments:
Post a Comment