I guess it's true , im not fit to be someone's girlf . Im a lousy girlf , I get too friendly with everyone else , I'm paranoid , I'm over protective , I'm stupid , I'm ugly , I don't know how to be a girlf . I suck , being a girlf , a friend , a daughter , and a sister . I'd be better off dead .
So those dreams , seeing a coffin , you not answering my calls .
Him abandoning us , they abandoning me . Everyone's leaving me . Maybe I should leave too .. Granny , grandad where are you ? Bring me along tonight .. My heart's shattering , my mind's going berserk . Flipping thru my phone were th memories of you and me , you must be sleeping soundly . Ain't it good you don't have to hear me weep .. My heart sank , th sunken feeling , I got th urge to drink now . Get drunk , least I won't suffer for few hours , school resuming in less than 12 hours , how am i to survive ..?
We had so much time to move on together , we planned for our future . Now this happens .. Fml , fk everything .. I want to die .

No comments:
Post a Comment