Sunday, January 22, 2012

476 , cny eve .

Hello ^^
It's been awhile since I posted . I'm walking home after heading off to AhMa house . YiZhang drove us back . 5 adults , 3 kids ! HAHAH ! I'm having a sore throat from yesterday dinner :( and i was in like , full make up :o cousin got married ^^ he's 25 this year , dating with his current wife for 8 years now and they met in tp ^^ cool right ? Heheh ^^ they had their ceremony in th morning at their new house then dinner @ pan pacific hotel at night ^^ heheh ! So SHIOK :p

It's eve today , had steamboat at home with family ^^ damn awesome but I didn't really eat much :/ I think my diet's changing . Good or bad ?
Sist and i took a pict from aunt's phone and , WE LOOK LIKE TWINS , OHAMGEEEE :S Anyway , new clothes and show tmr !! CAN'T WAIT ^^ okay , I shall go off now ~ BYEEEE ^^

Withlovez ,

No comments: