Wednesday, January 25, 2012

477 , just the same

Let me give you a scenario , let's say A and B are your two best friends . A did wrong of which you do not know and he/she refuse to speak of it . And B goes around and start speaking to everyone of what A does to B . What will you do ? And B said A went around speaking bad to other people about B . Who would you believe ? When you loved them two just the same ... I'm currently trapped in this situation for months . And apparently , I told B off . And yes , we quarreled . And B told me to be BFF with A and just forget about B . What will you do ? Just what do you think you'll do ?

Hold on to me and never let go . How do you think things would be like of nothing of this sort happens ? I'm disappointed , really disappointed in everything . Everything including myself ...


No comments: