Sunday, January 15, 2012

475 , Withlovez

I'm gonna head out for OTC mass tmr @ SENTOSA , and I'm not sleeping yet . Boyf's gonna nag me , but I know he'll say it's up to me . Heheh !
Went to katong i12 with baby on Friday , make me feel like shifting over , its like some high class shopping mall in the neighborhood . LOL ! #nojoke . And we went pasar malam next ^^ HEHEHEHEH :> ohoh ! And baby gave me my present ^^ ONG !! SO HAPPY CAN ?!

Hello boyf !
I'm not a good girlf still (you probably find me naggy cause i've been saying this for DK how long) I love you ^^ hehe ! Thanks for th pressie babyyyy (L) love you ^^ KEKEKEKEKE (L)

This boy's mine boy , he might not mean a lot to you , but he does to me . He can be the cutest guy , the blurriest guy , the handsomest guy , the cleverest guy , at the end of today , he's MABOYYYY ! My perfect lil boy , EYSW (L) he's like a super hero , just that he saves only me , he's my super hero , ^^ my super prince ^^ he made me th luckiest girl alive ^^ and yes , he's mine ^^

Oh and I have this ADORABLE LIL COUSIN ^^ check out our picture ^^ and he pretended to get angry with me cause mum and sist keep asking him to hold on to his position ^^ and he's so innocent he point middle finger to my sist when she showed him plush toys . Cute max !! ^^ :p

Withlovez ,
(pictures are jumbled)

No comments: