Tuesday, July 24, 2012

507 , sometimes

Disappointment often comes from whoever you love the most . Be it your family , your half or your friends . Everyone's gonna disappoint you . The bus driver , the taxi driver , the pedestrian , the commuters . Everyone . Why waste your time and energy getting upset ? Because you care . And I care so much for you . And in return I suffered , why ? Am I wrong somewhere ? Am I not working hard enough ? I miss those times when we can smile easily without worries and all these shxt and nonsense . I wish you knew how I feel , from the past and now , but you didn't . Guess I'm not someone you'll spend your time and energy on . Right ? Maybe , maybe I'm just not special enough . Maybe I'm just too useless . Getting angry , upset over minors .

I listened to every word you say , and I wanted so much to make you proud . But I failed , again and again . Really , I'm really really worn ...

No comments: