It's 7.40am . I'm awake . Couldn't sleep , I'm afraid , afraid of what's gonna hit me next . Experiencing slow death now . I thought he'll persist . "hey baby , let's meet" no . I plucked my courage from the mids of the quarrel and told him I miss him . And all he could say was "that's cool . Lol" . So many times I tried to give up . But i held on , cause I love you . And i never want to regret . But you made me feel like a fool . A total fool . Your friends don't like me . And I'm a disgrace to you . Right ? Hah ,
It hurts me to know you're not having difficulties when I'm not with you . you can still meet your friends , play your games . Like normal life . So it doesn't matter much if I'm there or not uh ..? I'm dying here without you . Im sorry , but out of 3 days of weekend , and you choose to meet me once . It's not enough . Few hours out of 3 days . Its not enough also .
I feel unimportant , I feel useless . You never flaunt me , it just feels like imma disgrace to you . You always said I'm important , then make me feel it . You said you were angry with me for my words . What words , did it hurt you cause i talked about her ? Or my words hurt you ?! So you think it doesnt hurt me to type out all that . Really ? You make the tries now . im just gonna wait .

No comments:
Post a Comment