Family you say , family .
Family would love each other equally and respect each other . Family will understand each other .
Do you love me as must as them two ? You told me if I want you to respect me , I have to respect you first . Ain't I respecting you ? Yet you don't . Everytime you can't make it to fetch bro from tuition on weekdays , you'll ask me to . And when I say I can't , you say "your sist is home all day she's very tired" the fuck is this shxt ? Home all say and tired ?? Then what about me . Then again , when I'm home and sist is out , you'll say "your sist went out the whole day and she's very tired" OH , SO THE PERSON IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE UNIVERSE THAT IS NOT TIRED IS ME LAH ? -.- you'll be saying you never did all these .
Forgetting to eat the cake . My fault .
Forgetting to drink the herbal tea . My fault .
Having 7 projects . My fault .
Telling you I have 7 projects . My fault .
Never replying immediately . My fault
Opening blogshop to earn extra bucks . My fault .
Stressed out . My fault .
Everything . My fault ..
It's always going to be my fault , cause you're the mother . And I'm just the "pick from the rubbish bin" kid , the troublemaker , the useless kid , the devil kid , the one you never want the most ...
Full of Agony today , yet I've to put on a smile and pretend everything's okay .

No comments:
Post a Comment