I admit , it's so damn bloody hard for me . One full day without messaging you , it's damn hard for me . But it's super easy for you ..? I hope you'll know how I feel , how much effort I place in this relationship . Im not asking anything much . I just want you . That's all , you , and your love . I'm not selfish am i ? I'm just like an ordinary girlf . But I guess you won't know .
I miss you .
I miss you calling me silly .
I miss you calling me nicknames .
I miss you calling me baby .
I miss you calling me dear .
I miss you hugging me .
I miss you saying you love me .
I miss you lying on my shoulders .
I miss you and your silliness .
I miss you and your words .
I miss you , everything about you .
I miss you , so much .
I held back my tears for 24 hours , held back my sadness . I wore a mask , and I can't take it anymore . Do you know Every single time , I read a message from you and it consist whatever I've written up there . I'd smile , like an idiot . Everywhere ...
"how are you baby ? I miss you ." just this simple sentence , is enough for me to break down in tears and forgive you . Or just "hi baby" ...
"how was your day?" , "did you have fun?" , "have you eaten your fill?" , "want to meet me?" . Simple carin messages would definitely brighten up my day .. It would . Or maybe "smile silly , I want to see your smile" or just some surprises . Idk . That's what I liked . What about you ?
Everytime my phone rings , and its not your name . I die a lil ... I miss you ... :'( I love you . Please don't leave me .. :'(
It's Friday , I'll be at your house by now . But you're already home . Was wishing for your text "baby where're you , let's go home" but no ... I wish , I wish I wish , it'll be true ...
No comments:
Post a Comment