Rare chance , once every 100 years . I guess many would have known about 1111 (: I do believe in it ^^ do you ? It seems normal to some people but yea , there's still a handful who actually believes it till now :) I am definitely one of them .
Had ideation , acad briefing , 3d art fund , and my dearest psychology lecture . Had so much fun in ideation where I spent my first 11:11:11 with my dearest class for presentation ~ look at Shaun's and the class ones ~
Acad briefing was like abcdefg ~ then 3d art fund , 70~80% done with frank stella's left it in school . Omg , and I didn't take picture :( have done 3/6 of my papers :) first and best , its in my camera now so yea , next time *winks ! Went for psy lecture then dinner @ Kim Gary with baby , head to nex and crashed shauntay's house , took this awesome picture with baby . Home sweet home at 1050 (: managed to catch th other 1111 ^^ I caught 111pm also ~~ wee ! I hope th pictures ain't messed up ><
Withlovez ,






No comments:
Post a Comment