Does everyone have a phobia ?
If yes , is it a psychological one ? A prejudice one ? Or what ? I hope having a phobia is normal , well . Maybe not really a extreme phobia but just maybe a slight one . Like you're just afraid of something ? Or someone ? Idk , I'm just caught in this situation . I'm scared , really ... Who could I speak to ? Can someone help me ? Please ..?
TPRAWKS starts tmr , hope I can excel ... Please ..?
Hello boyf ,
Are you reading this now ? Haha , I'm asking a dumb question right ? You're staying in school dorm tomorrow :/ I'm super bu fang Xin you can ? I know I shouldn't be worried . But I can't help it okay ? :( don't get angry / upset with me . Please take care ah !
Been taking tumblr shots photo , check it out below :) or at Facebook . Leave your comments ! Cya !
Withlovez ,

No comments:
Post a Comment