Thursday, November 24, 2011

463 , Groovy Orange TPRAWKS (L)

The clock strikes at 12 this morning , ending yesterday , 23nov2011 , the last day of TPRAWKS :( I'm missing my fellow PLs so much !! :( even thou there were some weird and mayb awkward moments during the whole daycamp , we had so much fun ! Thinking of cheers , entertaining the rawkers , dancing kpop , singing and cheering weird stuffs :'( all the sweat and tears was definitely worth it (;

"I miss TPRAWKS , I miss th CLs , I miss our PLs , I miss cheering and screaming at th top of our lungs , I miss our rawkers , I miss everything we did in TPRAWKS , in those short 3 days . I miss those hard work and effort we put in , those sweats and tears . But it was all worth it . Cause we saw th smiles places on th face of th rawkers and our CLs ♥ :'("

This is what I posted on facebook , I really miss and love my PLs alot (: I can't wait to meet them out again ! :) I'm very very worried about the OTC results , I don't think I'll get in anyway . Hope I can get over the fact also , and entering OTC doesn't mean I'm in FO either . So let nature take its course okay ? Dear PLs , if you're reading this , I hope we can really go FO together . Same group or not , I hope we will all stay united as one groovy orange . Let's just enjoy these few days before the results is out ! I love you people ! (L) pictures are jumbled as usual . Shall post those solo pictures with words for the next few ! Wait for my update ! Cheers ! <3

Withlovez ,

No comments: